Mass Child Support Lawyer
Mass Child Support Calculator
To correctly calculate Massachusetts Child Support whether in Springfield, MA, Worcester, MA or anywhere else in Massachusetts you and your Mass Child Support Atty need to know the following information:
- The number of children being considered for child support.
- The “Gross” weekly income for each Parent.
- Childcare Costs paid by each Parent (usually just your “daycare” amount, after school care and babysitting, if necessary on account of employment, job search or education calculated to result in employment or to enhance income or current employment.
- Health Insurance payments made by each parent.
- Dental/Vision insurance paid by each parent.
- Other support obligations, if any, of each parent.
The Mass Child Support Calculator does not estimate; it calculates accurate requirements as prescribed by law.
Our Mass child support calculator makes the correct child support calculation so you and your spouse know what the child support payment will be. Your Mass child support lawyer will prepare the guidelines and file them with the court. Child support must be calculated in every case – no exceptions. Under certain circumstances you can ask the judge assigned to your car to deviate from the guidelines. In order to do so, there must be a good reason to do so. Most courts follow the Mass child support guidelines absent a showing that a deviation is in order. If you are considering a deviation, be prepared to discuss the specific reasons with Steven D. Miller, your Mass child support lawyer. Using our Mass child support calculator you can “play” with the numbers and see where you stand.