When you retain DivorceDeli as your online Divorce Law Firm you will be educated about the divorce process and how to get a divorce online. You will immediately be given a code to access the working part of this website, so you can get started right away.
DivorceDeli.com is a low cost divorce alternative to the traditional Florida divorce law firm whether you need a divorce with children or divorce without children. We begin with a limited legal services agreement which means that we become your divorce lawyer to represent you in a specific family law matter. From there:
- We begin with the DivorceDeli.com online question form or telephone legal consultation as necessary depending on your situation. We will educate you about the complex rules governing Florida Divorces or family law matter. We offer legal advice about all issues particular to your case such as division of assets and liabilities, alimony, child custody and timesharing of the child(ren). We will help you determine what child support will be using our custom designed DivorceDeli.com Child Support Calculator. Simply follow the on-screen prompts, inserting the necessary financial information and our DivorceDeli.com calculator will compute the child support obligation of each parent in accordance with the Florida child support guidelines.
- You and your spouse will complete and exchange financial affidavits which we provide for you.
- You will complete our Assets and Liabilities form whether your case is a divorce with or without children which will be included in your marital settlement agreement prepared by the Law Firm.
- If you have children, we need to know about them. More importantly, the court needs to know about them and where and with whom they have resided for the 5 years before filing for divorce. You and your spouse are required to take a parenting class and some counties require the children to take a similar class.
For Low Cost Divorce, Divorce With or Without Children, Divorce Hearings, Legal Consultations and More!
The bottom line is that when you choose DivorceDeli.com as your divorce attorney, you will know that the Marital Settlement Agreement and associated paperwork is in order. You will know that you’ll be divorced in Florida properly, reliably and hassle free.
- From all of these different sources of information, DivorceDeli.com will prepare your Marital Settlement Agreement and all other court papers usually within a (2) business day turn-around and forward them to you and your spouse as necessary. Most of our clients like the instant gratification of receiving their divorce forms online by email. If you or your spouse do not have email or access to a printer, we will forward them via U.S. Mail. You and your spouse will execute and return all documents with the appropriate court costs as necessary in your case.
- DivorceDeli.com, the affordable divorce firm for a cheap divorce, will promptly file your case, whether in Orlando, FL, Jacksonville, FL or any other city in Florida, will schedule a final divorce hearing on your petition for dissolution of marriage, prepare and represent you at the hearing if required. In some uncontested divorce cases, you may choose our “no-hearing” option and the judge will consider the merits of your petition without need of a formal hearing, in which case no appearances are necessary. We do not recommend the “no-hearing” option for those with children unless the child(ren) is out of state or you are in the military.
DivorceDeli.com, the online Divorce Law Firm for an education about the divorce process and how to get a divorce online.
Divorce Deli is a Divorce Lawyer Online law firm. Our main offerings include: Child Support Services, child support modification and Child Custody issues including legal and physical custody.